I’m a Director of Engineering, OWASP Web Security Testing Guide core maintainer, freeCodeCamp Top Contributor (twice), Distinguished Author on DEV.to, and I wrote these articles.
- My Django project best practices for happy developers
Using Makefiles, pre-commit, and GitHub Actions to help create a happy development team.
- Manipulating data with Django migrations
How to update Django models and manipulate existing data using migrations.
- What is TLS? Transport Layer Security encryption explained in plain english
How TLS, digital certificates, and sessions help keep communications secure.
- Deceptively simple search-and-replace across multiple files
How to interactively search-and-replace across many files with just two commands, thanks to Vim.
- How GitHub Codespaces increase productivity and lower barriers
A look at how GitHub Codespaces can increase productivity and help new teammates and contributors start developing fast.