- How to send long text input to ChatGPT using the OpenAI API
A straightforward guide to sending large input to ChatGPT using Python.
- Set up a Pi-hole VPN on an AWS Lightsail instance
Build your own VPN with Pi-hole to block ads and trackers.
- Create a self-hosted chat service with your own Matrix server
A speed-run introduction to Matrix via Dendrite.
- How to write good documentation
The secret to never forgetting how your project works, in three steps.
- How to create a self-documenting Makefile
Accelerate your workflow and DevOps with command-line aliases you can check in
- SQLite in production with WAL
An underappreciated candidate for light and fast database transactions.
- Multithreaded Python: slithering through an I/O bottleneck
How taking advantage of parallelism in Python can make your software orders of magnitude faster.
- Secure application architecture basics: separation, configuration, and access
A starting point for building secure application architecture, for busy developers.