- Digital resilience: redundancy for websites and communications
How you can make your digital life more resilient when using services you don't own.
- Make your own independent website
How to make 2021 the year of the independent web.
- How to write good documentation
The secret to never forgetting how your project works, in three steps.
- What is TCP/IP? Layers and protocols explained
Alternatively titled, "Why the Internet Protocol Suite is an imaginary rainbow layer cake"
- How to create a self-documenting Makefile
Accelerate your workflow and DevOps with command-line aliases you can check in
- Multithreaded Python: slithering through an I/O bottleneck
How taking advantage of parallelism in Python can make your software orders of magnitude faster.
- Secure application architecture basics: separation, configuration, and access
A starting point for building secure application architecture, for busy developers.