- How to set up a short feedback loop as a solo coder
Strategies for continuous improvement when you're a freelance developer.
- Adorable bookmarklets want to help delete your social media data
Bookmarklets you can use in your browser to help clean up your social media data.
- A coffee-break introduction to time complexity of algorithms
A groundwork understanding of algorithm time complexity in about fifteen minutes.
- Knapsack problem algorithms for my real-life carry-on knapsack
Using a greedy algorithm and dynamic programming to pack my full-time nomad travel bag.
- Running a free Twitter bot on AWS Lambda
How to save some time with automated link sharing on Twitter - for free!
- Moving to a new domain without breaking old links with AWS & Disqus
I moved my site's blog to its own domain without breaking old links or losing comments. Here's how.
- A Unicode substitution cipher algorithm
How a fun but useless project turned into a Unicode substitution cipher algorithm.
- Hosting your static site with AWS S3, Route 53, and CloudFront
A guide to using Amazon Web Services to serve your site with HTTPS. For (almost) free.
- About time
Some thoughts and concrete suggestions on saving society through programming.