I’m a Director of Engineering, OWASP Web Security Testing Guide core maintainer, freeCodeCamp Top Contributor (twice), Distinguished Author on DEV.to, and I wrote these articles.
- WPA Key, WPA2, WPA3, and WEP Key: Wi-Fi security explained
Which one should you be using? Why Wi-Fi security matters.
- Three rules for choosing a VPN that takes your privacy seriously
The lesser-known risks of ISPs and why I chose ExpressVPN.
- Your cybersecurity starter pack
Basic security best practices to share with your non-technical friend.
- Increase developer confidence with a great Django test suite
How to write tests for your Django applications that boost your team, and are actually useful.
- Django project best practices to keep your developers happy
Using Makefiles, pre-commit, and GitHub Actions to help create a happy development team.