- WPA Key, WPA2, WPA3, and WEP Key: Wi-Fi security explained
Which one should you be using? Why Wi-Fi security matters.
- What is TLS? Transport Layer Security encryption explained in plain english
How TLS, digital certificates, and sessions help keep communications secure.
- A coffee-break introduction to time complexity of algorithms
A groundwork understanding of algorithm time complexity in about fifteen minutes.
- Knapsack problem algorithms for my real-life carry-on knapsack
Using a greedy algorithm and dynamic programming to pack my full-time nomad travel bag.
- A Unicode substitution cipher algorithm
How a fun but useless project turned into a Unicode substitution cipher algorithm.
- How to code a satellite algorithm and cook paella from scratch
A guide to expertly tackling seemingly complicated problems that you'd rather never tackle in the first place.