- Build your own serverless subscriber list with Go and AWS
How to build your own newsletter list with DynamoDB and SES email sign up confirmations.
- A cron job that could save you from a ransomware attack
How a simple scheduled job can help you quickly recover from ransomware.
- Migrating to the cloud but without screwing it up, or how to move house
A practical guide to moving to cloud services with minimal downtime, using AWS examples.
- How to set up OpenVPN on AWS EC2 and fix DNS leaks on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
A guide for setting up your own private VPN service, and understanding and fixing a DNS leak.
- Running a free Twitter bot on AWS Lambda
How to save some time with automated link sharing on Twitter - for free!
- Moving to a new domain without breaking old links with AWS & Disqus
I moved my site's blog to its own domain without breaking old links or losing comments. Here's how.
- Hosting your static site with AWS S3, Route 53, and CloudFront
A guide to using Amazon Web Services to serve your site with HTTPS. For (almost) free.