Posts with tags including: ci/cd
- How to create a self-documenting Makefile
Accelerate your workflow and DevOps with command-line aliases you can check in
- Go automate your GitHub profile README
Create a dynamic Markdown file with Go and GitHub Actions
- Look mom, I'm a GitHub Action Hero
The GitHub blog interviews me for their GitHub Action Hero series.
- Multithreaded Python: slithering through an I/O bottleneck
How taking advantage of parallelism in Python can make your software orders of magnitude faster.
- Breaking bottlenecks 🍾
A talk on the benefits of non-blocking functions for programs, developers, and organizations.
- Publishing GitHub event data with GitHub Actions and Pages
A guide to overcoming the GitHub event data horizon with a little command-line magic.
- A lightweight, tool-agnostic CI/CD flow with GitHub Actions
How to take advantage of a simple GitHub Actions workflow without sacrificing agnostic tooling.
- A portable Makefile for continuous delivery with Hugo and GitHub Pages
My Makefile for building this site, optimizing images, and running my CI/CD GitHub Actions flow.
- How to quickly batch resize, compress, and convert images with a Bash one-liner
A fast command line interface solution for batch image processing.
- Two ways to deploy a public GitHub Pages site from a private Hugo repository
Keep your drafts out of the public eye by making use of continuous deployment tools to publish your public GitHub Pages site - from a separate private repository.
- Batch renaming images, including image resolution, with awk
How to batch rename images with custom values using file, awk, and rename - in rainbow colors!