- WPA Key, WPA2, WPA3, and WEP Key: Wi-Fi security explained
Which one should you be using? Why Wi-Fi security matters.
- What is TLS? Transport Layer Security encryption explained in plain english
How TLS, digital certificates, and sessions help keep communications secure.
- SQLite in production with WAL 🔥
An underappreciated candidate for light and fast database transactions.
- Multithreaded Python: slithering through an I/O bottleneck
How taking advantage of parallelism in Python can make your software orders of magnitude faster.
- Breaking bottlenecks 🍾
A talk on the benefits of non-blocking functions for programs, developers, and organizations.
- Concurrency, parallelism, and the many threads of Santa Claus 🎅
A seasonal exploration of the difference between concurrent, parallel, and multithreaded processes.
- A coffee-break introduction to time complexity of algorithms
A groundwork understanding of algorithm time complexity in about fifteen minutes.
- Iterating over objects and arrays: frequent errors
A quick reference to why your code isn't working, or some errors I frequently make with iteration when the coffee wears off.