- How to choose and care for a secure open source project
A few tricks for assessing the security of an open source project.
- If you want to build a treehouse, start at the bottom
How threat modeling and pushing left help create a stable foundation for secure software.
- Outsourcing security with 1Password, Authy, and Privacy.com
Take some work off your plate while beefing up security with three changes you can make today.
- Breaking bottlenecks 🍾
A talk on the benefits of non-blocking functions for programs, developers, and organizations.
- Three healthy cybersecurity habits
Three helpful cybersecurity new year resolutions. Happy holidays!
- Secure web forms for the front-end developer
How to design secure web forms: validate, sanitize, and control.
- The surprisingly difficult task of printing newlines in a terminal
Your guide to string interpolation quirks that confound the best of us.
- The care and feeding of an IoT device
Why IoT devices are, basically, puppies, and whether or not you should give somebody one for Christmas.
- A cron job that could save you from a ransomware attack
How a simple scheduled job can help you quickly recover from ransomware.
- Secure application architecture basics: separation, configuration, and access
A starting point for building secure application architecture, for busy developers.