- Measuring productivity with GitHub issues
Can a little Pandas help improve your development velocity?
- Digital resilience: redundancy for websites and communications
How you can make your digital life more resilient when using services you don't own.
- Add search to Hugo static sites with Lunr
Make your static site searchable with a client-side search index.
- What is TCP/IP? Layers and protocols explained
Alternatively titled, "Why the Internet Protocol Suite is an imaginary rainbow layer cake"
- Build your own serverless subscriber list with Go and AWS
How to build your own newsletter list with DynamoDB and SES email sign up confirmations.
- Manipulating data with Django migrations
How to update Django models and manipulate existing data using migrations.
- Outsourcing security with 1Password, Authy, and Privacy.com
Take some work off your plate while beefing up security with three changes you can make today.
- SQLite in production with WAL
An underappreciated candidate for light and fast database transactions.
- Multithreaded Python: slithering through an I/O bottleneck
How taking advantage of parallelism in Python can make your software orders of magnitude faster.
- A cron job that could save you from a ransomware attack
How a simple scheduled job can help you quickly recover from ransomware.