- Create a self-hosted chat service with your own Matrix server
A speed-run introduction to Matrix via Dendrite.
- Build your own serverless subscriber list with Go and AWS
How to build your own newsletter list with DynamoDB and SES email sign up confirmations.
- Go automate your GitHub profile README
Create a dynamic Markdown file with Go and GitHub Actions
- Hugo vs Jekyll: an epic battle of static site generator themes
A comparison of nuances of creating themes for the top two static site generators.
- Breaking bottlenecks 🍾
A talk on the benefits of non-blocking functions for programs, developers, and organizations.
- A coffee-break introduction to time complexity of algorithms
A groundwork understanding of algorithm time complexity and Big O notation in about fifteen minutes with Go code examples and silly food cartoons.
- Knapsack problem algorithms for my real-life carry-on knapsack
Using a greedy algorithm and dynamic programming to pack my full-time nomad travel bag.
- Why I'm automatically deleting my old tweets using AWS Lambda
From now on, my tweets are ephemeral. Here’s why I’m deleting all my old tweets, and the AWS Lambda function I’m using to do all this for free.
- Running a free Twitter bot on AWS Lambda
How to save some time with automated link sharing on Twitter - for free!