- A GitHub guide for non-technical leaders
How leaders can get to where the work happens and take part in business decisions on GitHub.
- What tech leaders do before going on vacation
How to be a responsible leader even while you're away.
- Make your team more productive by literally doing one thing
Stop giving your development team too many things to do first.
- Django project best practices to keep your developers happy
Using Makefiles, pre-commit, and GitHub Actions to help create a happy development team.
- How to choose and care for a secure open source project
A few tricks for assessing the security of an open source project.