- Git branching for small teams
A Git version control branch management strategy for small teams.
- Introducing The Tech Leader Docs
A new resource for software development leaders by Victoria Drake.
- Measuring productivity with GitHub issues
Can a little Pandas help improve your development velocity?
- Building in context
The best laid plans are made better by staying close to context.
- A GitHub guide for non-technical leaders
How leaders can get to where the work happens and take part in business decisions on GitHub.
- Do I raise or return errors in Python?
Raise, return, and how to never fail silently in Python.
- What tech leaders do before going on vacation
How to be a responsible leader even while you're away.
- How to write good documentation
The secret to never forgetting how your project works, in three steps.
- Make your team more productive by literally doing one thing
Stop giving your development team too many things to do first.
- Increase developer confidence with a great Django test suite
How to write tests for your Django applications that are painless and productive.