Posts with tags including: life
- The past ten years, or, how to get better at anything
Thoughts on learning software development, technical blogging, and what the past ten years have taught me.
- Healthy habits for good cybersecurity
A few helpful cybersecurity resolutions to take into the new year. Happy holidays!
- Word bugs in software documentation and how to fix them
A collection of mistakes that make documentation less awesome than it could be.
- User interface security for the front-end developer
Best practices that contribute to cybersecurity, for the user interface.
- The care and feeding of an IoT device
Why IoT devices are, basically, puppies, and whether or not you should give somebody one for Christmas.
- Personal cybersecurity posture for when you're just this guy, you know?
Security best practices for the average person.
- On doing great things
Some thoughts inspired by International Women's Day, Grace Hopper, and making contributions to the world of tech.
- How to set up a short feedback loop as a solo coder
Strategies for continuous improvement when you're a freelance developer.
- Why I'm automatically deleting my old tweets using AWS Lambda
From now on, my tweets are ephemeral. Here’s why I’m deleting all my old tweets, and the AWS Lambda function I’m using to do all this for free.
- About time
Some thoughts and concrete suggestions on saving society through programming.
- Things you need to know about becoming a Data Scientist
Five Data Scientists discuss a day in the life and what it takes to be a successful Data Scientist.