- My paper to-do strategy
Simplify your task management strategy with my favorite hardware: paper.
- Digital resilience: redundancy for websites and communications
How you can make your digital life more resilient when using services you don't own.
- Make your own independent website
How to make 2021 the year of the independent web.
- How to get hired as a software developer
What to know before applying for a software developer job.
- How to become a software developer
The article I wish I had read when I started coding.
- So you're the family tech support
Privacy and online security to-dos for the home-for-the-holidays tech support hero.
- Look mom, I'm a GitHub Action Hero
The GitHub blog interviews me for their GitHub Action Hero series.
- Technical ergonomics for the efficient developer
If you knew these tools existed, you'd probably be using them by now.
- Outsourcing security with 1Password, Authy, and Privacy.com
Take some work off your plate while beefing up security with three changes you can make today.
- Why PixelFed won't save us from Instagram
Why decentralized photo sharing won't save us from Instagram - but it might help.