- The past ten years, or, how to get better at anything
Thoughts on learning software development, technical blogging, and what the past ten years have taught me.
- Three healthy cybersecurity habits
Three helpful cybersecurity new year resolutions. Happy holidays!
- The care and feeding of an IoT device
Why IoT devices are, basically, puppies, and whether or not you should give somebody one for Christmas.
- On doing great things
Some thoughts inspired by International Women's Day, Grace Hopper, and making contributions to the world of tech.
- How to set up a short feedback loop as a solo coder
Strategies for continuous improvement when you're a freelance developer.
- Why I'm automatically deleting my old tweets using AWS Lambda
From now on, my tweets are ephemeral. Here’s why I’m deleting all my old tweets, and the AWS Lambda function I’m using to do all this for free.
- About time
Some thoughts and concrete suggestions on saving society through programming.
- Things you need to know about becoming a Data Scientist
Five Data Scientists discuss a day in the life and what it takes to be a successful Data Scientist.