- How GitHub Codespaces increases productivity and lowers barriers
A look at how GitHub Codespaces can increase productivity and help new teammates and contributors start developing fast.
- Look mom, I'm a GitHub Action Hero
The GitHub blog interviews me for their GitHub Action Hero series.
- How to choose and care for a secure open source project
A few tricks for assessing the security of an open source project.
- Hugo vs Jekyll: an epic battle of static site generator themes
A comparison of nuances of creating themes for the top two static site generators.
- Multithreaded Python: slithering through an I/O bottleneck
How taking advantage of parallelism in Python can make your software orders of magnitude faster.
- Command line tricks for managing your messy open source repository
A handy toolbox for the terminal to help open source maintainers make their projects sparkle.
- Word bugs in software documentation and how to fix them
A collection of mistakes that make documentation less awesome than it could be.