- Set up a Pi-hole VPN on an AWS Lightsail instance
Build your own VPN with Pi-hole to block ads and trackers.
- There are better options for a privacy-respecting phone
Meet the new, better Apple. Here's how to choose your phone and set it up.
- Leading with a cybersecurity mindset
Systems for considering software development from a security standpoint.
- How to get hired as a software developer
What to know before applying for a software developer job.
- Be brave and build in public
Make every day feel like Christmas when you participate in open source communities.
- OWASP Web Security Testing Guide v4.2 released
Announcing the release of a new version of the OWASP WSTG.
- How GitHub Codespaces increases productivity and lowers barriers
A look at how GitHub Codespaces can increase productivity and help new teammates and contributors start developing fast.
- Look mom, I'm a GitHub Action Hero
The GitHub blog interviews me for their GitHub Action Hero series.
- How to choose and care for a secure open source project
A few tricks for assessing the security of an open source project.
- Hugo vs Jekyll: an epic battle of static site generator themes
A comparison of nuances of creating themes for the top two static site generators.