- How to send long text input to ChatGPT using the OpenAI API
A straightforward guide to sending large input to ChatGPT using Python.
- Optimizing text for ChatGPT: NLP and text pre-processing techniques
Mastering text preprocessing to send more input to ChatGPT.
- Measuring productivity with GitHub issues
Can a little Pandas help improve your development velocity?
- Do I raise or return errors in Python?
Raise, return, and how to never fail silently in Python.
- Increase developer confidence with a great Django test suite
How to write tests for your Django applications that are painless and productive.
- Django project best practices to keep your developers happy
Using Makefiles, pre-commit, and GitHub Actions to help create a happy development team.
- Manipulating data with Django migrations
How to update Django models and manipulate existing data using migrations.
- Writing efficient Django
How to use Django's views, models, and queries to build a better application.
- Multithreaded Python: slithering through an I/O bottleneck
How taking advantage of parallelism in Python can make your software orders of magnitude faster.
- Breaking bottlenecks 🍾
A talk on the benefits of non-blocking functions for programs, developers, and organizations.