- Increase developer confidence with a great Django test suite
How to write tests for your Django applications that boost your team, and are actually useful.
- Django project best practices to keep your developers happy
Using Makefiles, pre-commit, and GitHub Actions to help create a happy development team.
- Manipulating data with Django migrations
How to update Django models and manipulate existing data using migrations.
- Writing efficient Django
How to use Django's views, models, and queries to build a better application.
- Multithreaded Python: slithering through an I/O bottleneck
How taking advantage of parallelism in Python can make your software orders of magnitude faster.
- Breaking bottlenecks 🍾
A talk on the benefits of non-blocking functions for programs, developers, and organizations.
- Iteration in Python: for, list, and map
The basics of writing iterations in Python using for loops, list comprehensions, and map.