- Do I raise or return errors in Python?
Raise, return, and how to never fail silently in Python.
- What tech leaders do before going on vacation
How to be a responsible leader even while you're away.
- How to write good documentation
The secret to never forgetting how your project works, in three steps.
- Make your team more productive by literally doing one thing
Stop giving your development team too many things to do first.
- Increase developer confidence with a great Django test suite
How to write tests for your Django applications that boost your team, and are actually useful.
- Django project best practices to keep your developers happy
Using Makefiles, pre-commit, and GitHub Actions to help create a happy development team.
- How GitHub Codespaces increases productivity and lowers barriers
A look at how GitHub Codespaces can increase productivity and help new teammates and contributors start developing fast.
- How to create a self-documenting Makefile
Accelerate your workflow and DevOps with command-line aliases you can check in
- Secure web forms for the front-end developer
How to design secure web forms: validate, sanitize, and control.
- Git commit practices your future self will thank you for
Learn how to easily create a clean and readable Git commit history with git squash, message templates, git stash, and tags.