- Increase developer confidence with a great Django test suite
How to write tests for your Django applications that boost your team, and are actually useful.
- Django project best practices to keep your developers happy
Using Makefiles, pre-commit, and GitHub Actions to help create a happy development team.
- How GitHub Codespaces increases productivity and lowers barriers
A look at how GitHub Codespaces can increase productivity and help new teammates and contributors start developing fast.
- How to create a self-documenting Makefile
Accelerate your workflow and DevOps with command-line aliases you can check in
- Secure web forms for the front-end developer
How to design secure web forms: validate, sanitize, and control.
- Git commit practices your future self will thank you for
How squash commits, vimrc, and git tags can help you make great Git commits.