- How I created custom desktop notifications using terminal and cron
February 21, 2017 - How you can use tools your Linux system already has to create custom desktop notifications.
- How a lifelong Windows user switched to Linux... the hard way
February 6, 2017 - An overview of challenges I encountered setting up Linux using a Debian base system.
- How I ditched WordPress and set up my custom domain HTTPS site for (almost) free
January 28, 2017 - A guide (for the minimally tech-savvy) to setting up a website with HTTPS using Hugo, Cloudflare and GitHub Pages.
- Iterations in Python: for loop, list comprehension, and map
January 18, 2017 - An overview of writing effective iterations in Python using for loops, list comprehensions, and map.
- The basics of streaming with Twitter API
January 6, 2017 - Getting started with Twitter's Streaming API on Windows 10 with Python.