- How to write good documentation
The secret to never forgetting how your project works, in three steps.
- Django project best practices to keep your developers happy
Using Makefiles, pre-commit, and GitHub Actions to help create a happy development team.
- How to create a self-documenting Makefile
Accelerate your workflow and DevOps with command-line aliases you can check in
- The past ten years, or, how to get better at anything
Thoughts on learning software development, technical blogging, and what the past ten years have taught me.
- Word bugs in software documentation and how to fix them
A collection of mistakes that make documentation less awesome than it could be.