- Git commit practices your future self will thank you for
August 6, 2018 - How squash commits, vimrc, and git tags can help you make great Git commits.
- An automatic interactive pre-commit checklist, in the style of infomercials
July 23, 2018 - How to set up an interactive checklist using a Git pre-commit hook script.
- How to set up a short feedback loop as a solo coder
July 2, 2018 - Strategies for continuous improvement when you're a freelance developer.
- A coffee-break introduction to time complexity of algorithms
May 30, 2018 - A groundwork understanding of algorithm time complexity in about fifteen minutes.
- How to code a satellite algorithm and cook paella from scratch
September 8, 2017 - A guide to expertly tackling seemingly complicated problems that you'd rather never tackle in the first place.