- Git branching for small teams
A Git version control branch management strategy for small teams.
- Introducing The Tech Leader Docs
A new resource for software development leaders by Victoria Drake.
- My paper to-do strategy
Simplify your task management strategy with my favorite hardware: paper.
- Set up a Pi-hole VPN on an AWS Lightsail instance
Build your own VPN with Pi-hole to block ads and trackers.
- Measuring productivity with GitHub issues
Can a little Pandas help improve your development velocity?
- There are better options for a privacy-respecting phone
Meet the new, better Apple. Here's how to choose your phone and set it up.
- Building in context
The best laid plans are made better by staying close to context.
- Leading with a cybersecurity mindset
Systems for considering software development from a security standpoint.
- A GitHub guide for non-technical leaders
How leaders can get to where the work happens and take part in business decisions on GitHub.
- Digital resilience: redundancy for websites and communications
How you can make your digital life more resilient when using services you don't own.