- A remote sync solution for iOS and Linux: Git and Working Copy
March 15, 2019 - How to set up a cross-platform cloud sync solution for working anywhere using Git on iOS.
- Batch renaming images, including image resolution, with awk
November 20, 2017 - How to batch rename images with custom values using file, awk, and rename - in rainbow colors!
- How I turned Unity into a tiling window manager
March 22, 2017 - Love i3 but like having things easy? Me too. Here's a guide to getting (something similar to) the i3 features you love working in Unity.
- How I set up a single Dropbox folder on my dual-boot Windows and Linux system
March 17, 2017 - A quick guide to installing Dropbox on your dual-boot system with a central folder (instead of two)
- How I created custom desktop notifications using terminal and cron
February 21, 2017 - How you can use tools your Linux system already has to create custom desktop notifications.