- Set up a Pi-hole VPN on an AWS Lightsail instance
Build your own VPN with Pi-hole to block ads and trackers.
- Leading with a cybersecurity mindset
Systems for considering software development from a security standpoint.
- Digital resilience: redundancy for websites and communications
How you can make your digital life more resilient when using services you don't own.
- So you're the family tech support
Privacy and online security to-dos for the home-for-the-holidays tech support hero.
- OWASP Web Security Testing Guide v4.2 released
Announcing the release of a new version of the OWASP WSTG.
- Build your own serverless subscriber list with Go and AWS
How to build your own newsletter list with DynamoDB and SES email sign up confirmations.
- WPA Key, WPA2, WPA3, and WEP Key: Wi-Fi security explained
Which one should you be using? Why Wi-Fi security matters.
- Your cybersecurity starter pack
Basic security best practices to share with your non-technical friend.
- What is TLS? Transport Layer Security encryption explained in plain english
How TLS, digital certificates, and sessions help keep communications secure.
- Look mom, I'm a GitHub Action Hero
The GitHub blog interviews me for their GitHub Action Hero series.