- Understanding Array.prototype.reduce() and recursion using apple pie
- Iterating over objects and arrays: frequent errors
A quick reference to why your code isn't working, or some errors I frequently make with iteration when the coffee wears off.
- How to replace a string with sed in current and recursive subdirectories
The power to update multiple files with a single command in your terminal.
- Things you need to know about becoming a Data Scientist
Five Data Scientists discuss a day in the life and what it takes to be a successful Data Scientist.
- How I created custom desktop notifications using terminal and cron
How you can use tools your Linux system already has to create custom desktop notifications.
- How I ditched WordPress and set up my custom domain HTTPS site for (almost) free
A guide (for the minimally tech-savvy) to setting up a website with HTTPS using Hugo, Cloudflare and GitHub Pages.
- Iteration in Python: for, list, and map
The basics of writing iterations in Python using for loops, list comprehensions, and map.
- Victoria Drake's Blog