- Make your team more productive by literally doing one thing
Stop giving your development team too many things to do first.
- OWASP Web Security Testing Guide v4.2 released
Announcing the release of a new version of the OWASP WSTG.
- What is TCP/IP? Layers and protocols explained
Alternatively titled, "Why the Internet Protocol Suite is an imaginary rainbow layer cake"
- Responsive pages and color themes with minimal CSS
Building a responsive website with color themes? Start at the root.
- Build your own serverless subscriber list with Go and AWS
How to build your own newsletter list with DynamoDB and SES email sign up confirmations.
- WPA Key, WPA2, WPA3, and WEP Key: Wi-Fi security explained
Which one should you be using? Why Wi-Fi security matters.
- Your cybersecurity starter pack
Basic security best practices to share with your non-technical friend.
- Increase developer confidence with a great Django test suite
How to write tests for your Django applications that are painless and productive.
- Django project best practices to keep your developers happy
Using Makefiles, pre-commit, and GitHub Actions to help create a happy development team.
- Manipulating data with Django migrations
How to update Django models and manipulate existing data using migrations.